The dreary weather, back to work blues not forgetting the post christmas come down can take its toll so make a clean sweep for 2014
January always has a unique promise for what the year ahead may hold. Its a milestone month because its a fantastic chance to pause and take stock of where our lives are at.
Instead of making a grand resolution in January try and abide by the motto “better then yesterday” We think it means improve on the past today, whether its trying something different or tweaking a daily routine, or setting realistic goals, remember its the little things that make life wonderful!
This month we are celebrating simplicity and the joy of getting back to basics. We’ve always believed small changes in your life are as enriching as big ones, so pay us a visit and find lots of inspiration advice and insider tips on how to look and feel your best.
Heres a few simple tips for keeping your tresses in tip top coniditon:
- Have regular trims. Even if your growing it! Long hair is typically more susceptible to breakage, split end, and to appearing thinner. If you color or highlight your hair, it is even more likely to have damage. Regular haircuts will help keep your hair strong and healthy.
- Eat right for your hair type. As hair is made of protein, ensuring you have enough protein in your diet is crucial for making hair strong and healthy this can be found in chicken, turkey, fish, dairy products and eggs. Iron is an especially important mineral as well as Omega 3, Vitmin A, B and C. A few to look for are green vegetables such as broccoli, kale and salad greens, blueberries, avocado, seeds and nuts are all amazing.
- Care and styling. Its essential to use the correct products for your hair type, skin type needs a specific treatment? so same goes for hair. We highly recommend Schwarzkopf Bonacure, it will give you the personalised nourisment and protecion to last. Our superhero product is “Bonacure Sealed Ends” leave in conditioner for that extra boost of nourishment!
- Deep Condition. Weekly treatments are great for boosting dull hair. Schwarzkopf are the fastest absorbing hair treatments we’ve ever used! You work it into your hair after shampooing, and leave on 10-15mins or longer if you want! Then rinse and you’ll be Bonacure left with luscious locks!
- The No Heat Challenge. We all need breaks and that includes our hair!
- Find The Best Colour to Suit. We can advise and guide you through a colour consultation to achieve the best combination to complement skin tone, eye colour and fashion.
Hope this helps!
The Hair Shop xx